is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
- An iconic, traditional Indian blend of signature Assam CTC with a myriad of aromatic Indian spices - Cardamom Pods, Cinnamon, Cloves & Black Pepper.
- Directly sourced, vacuum-sealed & packed for preserved freshness & aroma.
- Could be served as milk tea.
A traditional Indian-household tea that gained immense popularity around the globe. Discover the robust flavor of signature Assam CTC & orthodox leaves blended elegantly with fresh, aromatic Indian spices like cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, and cloves. Truly a flavorful cup of tea that weaves the malty flavors of Assam tea with the exotic essence of an Indian spice bazaar; piquant and with a subtle hint of spice that results in an overall savory morning cup of tea.
3.5 oz/ 100 grams | 40+ Cups
- Water: C02 Filtered Water
- Temperature: 90-100 Degrees C
- Serving: 0.07 oz./ 2 g / 1 Tsp
- Steep Time: 3-5 Minutes
- Caffeine: High
Authentic Masala Chai Recipe:
Camellia Sinensis (Assam Black Tea), Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom), Cinnamomum Verum (Cinnamon), Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper), Syzygium Aromaticum (Cloves).