is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
Simple yet decadent, “Beldi” is a traditional Moroccan soap with an ancient history. Naturally exfoliating and detoxifying, it has been used by Berber women for centuries to preserve healthy skin. Made of saponified Olive Oil and Eucalyptus, this gel-like soap clings to the curves of your body, smoothing and softening as it cleanses.
Use Beldi with 54 Thrones Kessa Exfoliating Mitt to gently remove old skin cells and other debris and particles from your skin. Allowing your healthy, glowing skin to shine. 54 Thrones traditional Moroccan exfoliation mitt is one of the best ways to scrub away dead skin.
Why You'll Love It:
- Rich in Vitamin E; protects skin from free radicals.
- Cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize in one step.
- Does not strip your skin of its Natural Oils or disrupt your skin’s Microbiome.
- The texture is so delightful; it's like a taffy which clings to your skin.
- Packaged in reusable and recyclable ultra-violet miron glass that blocks out all harmful visible light rays and protects the potency of this product.
Handcrafted in Africa.
6.7 oz./ 200 ml.
Saponified [Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus Leaf) Oil*.
* - Organic
" - Natural
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free.