is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
Great For All Skin Types.
What is Halo?
Halo is a powder you mix with your favorite facial oil to customize a sunblock with the ingredients, feel & SPF you desire, escaping all of the heaviness and greasiness of traditional sunscreen formulas.
Simply mix a bit of the powder with your favorite facial oil. It easily mixes in and offers a range of coverage options depending on how much of the powder you use, while creating an incredibly pure and skin-friendly sunblock.
Acne safe & customizable.
Sunblock becomes something you can finesse to your unique skin needs – no more heavy, greasy, acneic sunscreens.
Non-nano, non-coated, non-irradiated Zinc Oxide provides soothing and blemish minimizing benefits in addition to UV reflective properties.
Concentrated Aloe Extract heightens photoprotection & quells the heat.
Watermelon Skin Extract has been shown to help prevent UV induced damage to cell DNA.
Silica (which is naturally found in bamboo and horsetail botanicals, and is NOT synthetic and is NOT a form of silicone) helps to nourish and strengthen skin.
Halo is specially blended without unevenly shaped or sized particles to maximize even pigment dispersion in most lipidic (oily) media.
Made in the USA.
Choosing A Tone:
If you’re not sure what shade to choose, consider these things:
- Halo goes on sheer and is very blendable, so don’t worry about a perfect match.
- You can always email us with your foundation brand name and shade and we will help you match that to the best Halo shade for you.
- Depending on the ratio of Powder to Fluid, Halo may leave a cast, even if you’ve chosen the correct shade for your skin tone.
- Non-nano mineral sunscreens use physical reflectivity to shield your skin from the sun, so they may not completely disappear once applied.
- Halo is not a foundation.
0.4 oz./ 12 grams.
Use 1 level scoop (included) for every 1 – 1.5 pump of oil-based serum for ~ SPF 30 (approx.). (Using non-oily mediums for dispersion is not recommended.) Mix thoroughly in anointing bowl. Massage over the skin. Apply over facial oil/moisturizer but under makeup. Adjust quantities of Fluid and Powder as desired.
**Note: This is not a sunscreen until mixed with proper medium.**
(Non-Nano, Non-Coated, Non-Irradiated Zinc Oxide)", (Non-Nano Silica)", Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Leaf Extract)*, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon Extract)*; May Contain: [+/- Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica].
* - Organic/Wild-Crafted Botanicals
" - Naturally Sourced
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free.