is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
Great for All Skin Types. (Especially those concerned with signs of aging, wrinkles, age spots, acne, inflammation, eczema, rosacea, dermatitis, dryness, and other skin irritations)
Beauty balm to calm and renew.
This radically-different soothing renewal treatment is bursting with formidable anti-inflammatory phytonutrient infusion, collagen-fostering vitamin C ester, high-content of antioxidants and replenishing essential fatty-acids to lower oxidation damage in stressed tissue, allowing the skin to be hydrated, nourished, and youthful. The Rare Indigo Balm is supercharged with clinically-tested rare extract of the indigo plant and potent anti-inflammatory, chamazulene-rich actives, making this skin renewing balm an opulent skin treat.
From the royal color of the violet-blue indigo to the tantalizing aroma of the luxurious essential oils, the balm is formulated to thoroughly indulge and pamper your skin and spirit. Being centered, being calm, being sensual all day long - that is Rare Indigo Balm - your skin will be raring-to-glow.
The Rare Indigo Balm is an art and science of skin care.
Suave, crisp with vanilla-sweet undertones, highlighted with refined florals of Rose Otto, Ambrette (Hibiscus), Helichrysum, YIang-YIang and Iris. The Rare Indigo offers a sophisticated aromatic experience that envelops your senses as you open your jar. It swirls around your nose like a refreshing night-air, only to dissipate, leaving you relaxed, and renewed.
- Delivers youth-enhancing hydration and optimal moisture balance for a healthy complexion.
- Calms inflammations, acne, eczema, rosacea, dermatitis, and other skin irritations.
- Lowers oxidation damage in stressed tissue.
- Promotes skin's natural healing abilities.
- Helps to restore elasticity to dull, prematurely aging skin, fades wrinkles, age spots and reduces puffiness.
- Empowers long-term skin health.
Handcrafted in the USA.
1 oz./ 30 ml.
Mahalo Moment (How To Use):
The Rare Indigo Balm has a uniquely-soft and creamy consistency which differs from the Mahalo Balm or other balms in the market that are generally solid in room temperature.
The suggestion of "a little goes a long way" is most appropriate, as a drop of this concentrated portion is all you need to nourish your thirsty complexion.
RENEW - for your daily beauty ritual:
- Begin by cleansing, exfoliating and toning - am and pm.
- Smooth about 1/2 or 1/3 pea size of balm between your palms and fingertips, then gently rub your palms together to melt and activate the balm.
- Press palms firmly all over face for 40-60 seconds. The pressing technique allows for ultimate penetration of the actives into the skin and avoiding to stretch the skin that may cause wrinkles.
- Pat an extra drop under eyes to soften wrinkles, scars, soothe puffiness and dark circles.
- Allow the balm to penetrate for 5-10 minutes before applying serum, sunscreen or makeup.
CALM - soothe targeted skin irritations:
- Begin by gently cleansing and toning the skin (if your skin is irritated, avoid daily exfoliation).
- Gently pat a small amount of the balm into the problem area, avoiding to stretch the skin.
- Repeat as needed.
Cannabis Sativa (Hemp)*, Astrocaryum Murumuru (Murumuru)*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu)*, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)", Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed)*, Camellia Japonica (Tsubaki Tea Seed)*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui)*. Euterpe Oleracea (Acai)*, (Proprietary Infusion of Organic Herbs)*, Polygonum Tinctorium (Indigo)*, Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto)*, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile)*, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow)*, Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle)*, Citrus Aurantium Var. Bergamia (Bergamot FCF)*`, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*, Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense)*, Abelmoschus Moschatus (Ambrette Hibiscus)*. Cananga Odorata (YIang-YIang)*, Ubiquinone (CoQ10)", Daucus Carota (Carrot Seed)*, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester)", (Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols)", Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Bean)*, Iris Pallida (Orris Butter)*.
* - Certified Organic
" - Naturally Sourced
` - Bergapten-Free. Has No Photosensitizing Effects
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free.